Here is a summary of information for foreign customers
Bullet catcher devices ZH14 and LM18 are certified, utility model-protected, portable, ballistic devices used to increase safety when handling firearms. The device is able to safely absorb a "random" shot from all common short and long firearms. The function of the device is guaranteed by following the procedure for checking, loading and discharging the firearm, which is given below, including illustrative photo documentation, only when using civilian CIP ammunition. The device contains a simple silencer, in the case of a "random" shot, the noise of the shot is limited to an acceptable level.
The device is not intended for shooting or testing weapons, it is used exclusively for the needs of safe charging and discharging of weapons. The use of this discharge device is recommended wherever there is an increased risk of damage caused by improper handling of the firearm. In particular, security agencies, city police stations, schools in which students handle firearms, rifle workshops, arms and ammunition shops, etc. should be equipped with the facility.
Special chapter is the use of discharging equipment by ordinary firearms holders. The device is designed to allow the cleaning of weapons in the interior without contaminating the surroundings with oil mixed with dirt and gunpowder residues.
We perform all service work free of charge and we offer extraordinary 5-year warranty.
At the moment, we produce three types of equipment, namely:
Bullet catcher device ZH 14 freestanding - device with support leg, floor area for placement is 50x50cm. Dimensions: 70 cm high, weighs 20 kg, max catchable energy is 4600 J.
Bullet catcher device ZH 14 desktop/safe - device is designed for mounting horizontally or vertically, floor plan for mounting is 25x25cm. 4 M8 screws with a length of min 60mm is a part of the package. Dimensions: 67 cm high, weighs 18 kg, max catchable energy 4600 J.
Bullet catcher device LM 18 desktop - small desktop device - designed for mounting horizontally or vertically, floor plan for mounting is 25x25cm. 4 M8 screws with a length of min 60mm is a part of the package. Dimensions: 40 cm high, weighs 13 kg, max catchable energy is 1000 J.
For more information on individual products or for easy offer please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to shop
1) Go to eshop on the left side page.
2) Select product and click on the "Buy" button in the detail or in the product box.
3) The product is moved to the cart.
3) Select the delivery method and payment method here.
4) In the next step, fill in the data for which the shipment is to be delivered.
5) Complete the order and wait for the confirmation email.
Never use the discharge device:
- Under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances
- For shooting from short or long firearms
- For military weapons, prohibited ammunition, especially piercing and incendiary projectiles
- The device is not intended for firing from automatic weapons in batches
- On slippery, uneven surfaces
- For decontamination of ammunition or explosives
Business name: LESMYS s.r.o.
Registered office: Novolhotská 2622, Újezd nad Lesy, 190 16 Prague 9
Correspondence address: Černokostelecká 90, 100 00, Prague 10
Date of registration: 2 April 2014
File number: C 224364 kept at the Municipal Court in Prague